Anyone using MAPIR Cameras?

Reaction score
From their website:

>> While the MAPIR should fit in all GoPro Hero® gimbals and frames, we also offer our own ever-expanding line of mounts to secure the cameras to your vehicle.

Their SOLO Gimbal Bay Static Mount shown here would work, obviously directly mounting to the gimbal would be preferred. Know of anyone doing this?

From their website:

>> While the MAPIR should fit in all GoPro Hero® gimbals and frames, we also offer our own ever-expanding line of mounts to secure the cameras to your vehicle.

Their SOLO Gimbal Bay Static Mount shown here would work, obviously directly mounting to the gimbal would be preferred. Know of anyone doing this?
Check the Solo Mod Club FB group. All kinds of people doing different variations there.

Mapir has not a port on the back like the gopro just a screen so I didn't try and mount and balance it. I just ordered the accessory bay mount.

Reactions: Burkeam
I use the quad mount for a gopro4 and and a MAPIR NIR and RED. Works great on the solo for AG surveying. You give up the speed for the price as they can only shoot at 3 second intervals. I can defiantly recommend as their support is as good as 3dr.

I use the quad mount for a gopro4 and and a MAPIR NIR and RED. Works great on the solo for AG surveying. You give up the speed for the price as they can only shoot at 3 second intervals. I can defiantly recommend as their support is as good as 3dr.

Hey man, are you having any issues calibrating your images right now? If not, what version of the Fiji plugin are you using as well as Java?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44