Anybody own a Phantom 4 Pro or Mavic Pro ?

Reaction score
How's the image quality and video quality of the P4 Pro compared to a standard P4 or an ordinary GoPro 4 Black?

I sold a few of my new unused 3DR Solos (at a slight loss) to fund either. I already have the Phantom 4 standard. Still have two Solos. Thinking about getting the Mavic Pro to complete the arsenal. Thoughts?

I would think that depends on your needs. I am a novice so I am more then happy with the Mavic Pro.

Image quality is better with the Pro as it has a 1" sensor. It is the only Phantom that does. It is better than any GoPro. My first several drones I used my GoPro and I was happy when I moved beyond that. Tired of fixing the round horizon and other cons about it. On the other hand, I rarely fly my Phantoms or other drones since I got the Mavic... I love that little guy! It has become my go-to hobby drone.

Image quality is better with the Pro as it has a 1" sensor. It is the only Phantom that does. It is better than any GoPro. My first several drones I used my GoPro and I was happy when I moved beyond that. Tired of fixing the round horizon and other cons about it. On the other hand, I rarely fly my Phantoms or other drones since I got the Mavic... I love that little guy! It has become my go-to hobby drone.
I love that DJI is moving to ground non registered pilots at the same time the FAA registration is under review.
Good luck flying that thing when DJI locks it down.

Reactions: JimmySmith
I love that DJI is moving to ground non registered pilots at the same time the FAA registration is under review.
Good luck flying that thing when DJI locks it down.
How is DJI grounding non-FAA registered pilots? The updated registration is with DJI, not the FAA. Two separate issues there.
Also, until we know more, if you don't update nothing changes according to the DJI web site. We will see.

I just know DJI owners are in a real tif and DJI is back peddling
Glad I dont own one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela