Any reliable info from B&H?

Late day delivery but I'm proud to say that I just got my gimbal!! Super easy install and everything works perfectly!!! I went outside and got some video before the sun went down. I'll try to get it loaded tomorrow. Even after all the bullshit... I'm pretty darn happy tonight. Hope you all get yours soon!
Nice!!! It's great to see a gimbal success story. Can't wait to see your video!

Felt I should check in.

Gimbal arrived and installed.
Updated everything, haven't flown it yet, but camera connects, gimbal responds to controls, now it's about performance. Hopefully will have a good test this week.

And FYI: I never received a shipment e-mail from B+H for the gimbal.I had to check via browser because I couldn't access tracking via iPhone app either.
But I got it, finally.

Reactions: Raybro
Late day delivery but I'm proud to say that I just got my gimbal!! Super easy install and everything works perfectly!!! I went outside and got some video before the sun went down. I'll try to get it loaded tomorrow. Even after all the bullshit... I'm pretty darn happy tonight. Hope you all get yours soon!
Great... you ordered from B&H?

Reactions: Old Gimper
Felt I should check in.

Gimbal arrived and installed.
Updated everything, haven't flown it yet, but camera connects, gimbal responds to controls, now it's about performance. Hopefully will have a good test this week.

And FYI: I never received a shipment e-mail from B+H for the gimbal.I had to check via browser because I couldn't access tracking via iPhone app either.
But I got it, finally.
Great to hear! Looking forward to seeing some videos!

my gimbal will be here tomorrow
:-D. also have a replacement battery coming from 3dr (few leds went out in the battery) I don't have to send the old one back either .

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

my gimbal will be here tomorrow
:-D. also have a replacement battery coming from 3dr (few leds went out in the battery) I don't have to send the old one back either .

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Lucky on both!
I had to send my Battery back cause is wan't holding charge, But they are replacing it. 2 weeks from "Rice City"
A glad your getting your Gimbal!, enjoy!
Still waiting for my Gimbal 7/14

I finally received a tracking number from B&H for my gimbal which was ordered 4/21, so some reason it shows shipping as UPS ground and not 2 day Expedited like the solo and batteries did. I looked up the Tracking number and it says package is in transit to UPS facility. Unfortunately they are closed so I am unable to reach them for an update until they come back from the holiday. I downloaded my choice UPS app on my phone and it shows package due to arrive on Friday 9/18.

Reactions: prowler9
Received a tracking number from B&H today after I a gave them a call. The gentleman I talked to was very pleasant, but did not have any ETA on my order or when they would be getting additional shipments in. I was very close to just ordering direct from 3DR. Checked the B&H app when I got home and I had a tracking number:eek:. I ordered on 6/2.

Got mine today!!!!!!! Very easy install...

Sent from my SM-T337V using Tapatalk

Today is finally here. UPS tracking says the Gimbal is "OUT FOR DELIVERY"! I'll keep everyone posted as to the installation and testing of the long awaited gimbel.

Today is finally here. UPS tracking says the Gimbal is "OUT FOR DELIVERY"! I'll keep everyone posted as to the installation and testing of the long awaited gimbel.
Yep mine also says out for delivery. Bummer I won't be home until Sunday though. I'm flying to Dallas to go to work for the weekend. I'll install my gimbal Monday bright and early.

Reactions: rlhvegas
Mine just shipped (or had tracking no generated at least). Ordered 9th August.
Was waiting for my bb unicorn one to turn up tomorrow working before potentially cancelling. Guess now I have 2

I ordered my gimbal on 22 July from B&H and it was shipped today (I have a tracking number). I admit I am excited.

Reactions: rlhvegas
I'm thinking that has less bearing any more. They deducted mine like a week after 9th August order, but shipped it today. The best estimate is as people continue to post later order dates they seem to be really getting through their back orders. When did you order?

Reactions: SteveReno
I ordered on August 28 , got funds taking out yesterday and it's shipping today to arrive tomorrow from BH

I'm thinking that has less bearing any more. They deducted mine like a week after 9th August order, but shipped it today. The best estimate is as people continue to post later order dates they seem to be really getting through their back orders. When did you order?
Well, B&H exact words " your order is geared to ship 9/17" that was in email sent to me yesterday. [emoji45]

Sent from the 4th dimension using my Nexus 6

I just got the notification from B&H that mine shipped. I ordered it on 7/30. I had gotten an email like 2 days ago saying it was out of stock. Comes in next Tuesday!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela