Android Solo App

Reaction score
I am not sure if this the right place to post it but here goes.
I have been using my iphone with the solo app, I just purchased an Android tablet (Samsung Elite) and I installed the solo app. It appears I can no long record my video to the tablet like I did to my iphone. Is that correct or am I missed some setup item? Also are there any other differences I should be aware of?
Thanks for the help.

The app has an option for recording to the device just like the 3DR app does. It is off by default. You will love Solex.

4734c156a6fa5300bdacd37a70d3fd4a.jpg

Finally here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="LouFlySolo, post: 84571, member: 5654]
Finally here!
[/QUOTE]
Wrong thread!

That is what I thought but on the app on the iphone in settings I get 3 items I can turn on or off the first being Save video to camera roll. In the android app I do not get that switch or automatically record video during shots.

I am not sure if this the right place to post it but here goes.
I have been using my iphone with the solo app, I just purchased an Android tablet (Samsung Elite) and I installed the solo app. It appears I can no long record my video to the tablet like I did to my iphone. Is that correct or am I missed some setup item? Also are there any other differences I should be aware of?
Thanks for the help.
Go to camera settings on right side of screen. (2 sliders)
Click on "settings" scroll down to bottom- 2 options at bottom.

Didn't want to start a new thread, is the Solo Services app still required? Is it required for Solex or Tower?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986