Android 2.4 Beta and Solo FW (2.4.1.3) Update Available..

Is that the post I had deleted?
Steve you have my respect too, but I did not open the discsussion on beta here.
Not even close. I did participate in discussions on beta after it seemed to be accepted practice, and it was clear the beta could be had by just about anyone.
When the update came out last week, it was presented by Phu on Facebook in a confusing way. And the way I posted it did add to the confussion, I accepted responsibility for that. Jublar contacte me privately and I changed the title of the thread and tried to get it deleted. In the end I was able to do that. or are you talking about some other thread.

I have openly stated that that was not my intention to confuse.
And have tried to make good on that. I had the post deleted and apologized to the group.

But you cannot lay this entirely at my feet
and to do so, indicates you have some other issue to resolve.
Many have posted here about beta, including yourself
so lets see who else joins me in apolgizing and backing away from the practice.

There shouldn't be any confusion because the rules of the beta test program state all beta related discussion needs to stay in their forum. IF we all follow their rules we'd be fine as there wouldn't be all of this confusing beta vs regular app talk out in the open. We can always just point people to the official FB beta group and if they are let in, it's up to them what to do.

Reactions: pyrate
That makes sense to me.
why do we fuss about it being done, then start an entire thread doing what we just sad not to do.
Either way, this guy is done discussing it here.

Right now it seems its ok for some, but not others

Maybe if 3dr didnt fire their android dev people, at the expense and frustration of their customers, all of this bullshyte couldve been avoided...

Kelly never said his app couldn't be discussed. And if Phu agrees, maybe you can also ask him to modify the sticky post with the stated rules we agreed to to reflect the modified policy. And yes, I'm complaining that people aren't following the rules they themselves agreed to.

sooooo good of you after blasting people for doing exactly what you are now taking charge of.
Man
what is that new phrase
check yourself

Kelly never said his app couldn't be discussed. And if Phu agrees, maybe you can also ask him to modify the sticky post with the stated rules we agreed to to reflect the modified policy. And yes, I'm complaining that people aren't following the rules they themselves agreed to.
New Sheriff in town LOL New Rules Just Joking
I already have got permission for Kelly, Now waiting for Phu

Stop being a stuff shirt, "like a few other here" ....Kama..... relax. If they say No "Phu &,Kelly" then i remove that theard, OK

Steve Reno seems to play by his own rules
fine for him to do things but if you do it then your the bad guy

"Why didn't you try to stop it when everybody was going Beta crazy?'
Why did you single one person out to attack for doing it, was I stealing your attention or something?

bit hypocritcal no

That's was posted last month, AFTER pyrate started with the Beta confusion for non betas users.
Again, i repeat, No beta forums presently here,

If pyrate cares to open a public Forum, Exclusively for Beta's from whom ever? please, be my guest.
If you do, also explain that their Solo can drop out of the Sky & hurt someone.

I seen the confusion being caused by members talking about beta's with normal 3DR sanctioned updates all in the same sentence, Confused the hell out of normal users just wanting to keep updated with Solo 3DR sanctioned updates.

Thanks for clearing this up for me Steve.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc