Adobe Premiere Pro CC

Anyone currently using Premiere Pro CC to edit their aerial footage? I seem to have difficulty in removing prop shadows when editing with Premiere. I'm fairly new at using this software and recently ditched Win 8.1 for Apple Mac running OS X Yosemite. In the past, I have used Sony Vegas for video editing and now feel unsure of how to edit well in this new software.

My last video shot with a GoPro Hero Black 3+ with 3-axis gimbal attached to a DJI P2, clearly shows the props in frame. Arghh, so frustrating to edit at this time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also, I want to thank those who have posted their first flight videos of the Solo. I'm still considering both the P3 and Solo and will make my decision when I return from Iceland. Your thoughts and impressions of this quadcopter are greatly appreciated.
That's a nice video to watch when it's 90 outside in Texas! Kinda cools you off. Good shoot and smooth controls.

Reactions: TaniaGail
LOL
You can have our weather, the older I get the less I like the cold and snow
Well, that too. Spent several years in Germany and Italy while in the service.....Germany, too cold, Italy, cold.
I have been flying the P2 in the evenings lately.

those aren't prop shadows in your footage, they are almost the entire prop.
several things as suggested.

- angle gopro down
- put a circular polarised or ND filter on the Gopro to get rid of the rolling shutter.
- use medium FOV or narrow, not Wide.

Reactions: TaniaGail
those aren't prop shadows in your footage, they are almost the entire prop.
several things as suggested.

- angle gopro down
- put a circular polarised or ND filter on the Gopro to get rid of the rolling shutter.
- use medium FOV or narrow, not Wide.

If you watch the entire video you will see the shadows she is talking about. Its not the props. I think its actually a reflection off the bottom of props.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986