Accessory Bay Not working - New in Box Solo w/gimbal

Reaction score
Well my NIB finally arrived and right out of the box my accessory bay is not powering my polar pro lights. 1st solo powers the lights just fine so I'm confident it's the accessory port on the 2nd nib Solo. Is there any 'easy' way to fix this or does it require a tear down of the Solo?

Usually it's a bad connection or broken wire in the ribbon cable between the PC board and connector.
Tear down required. Remove battery tray & circuit board. There are several tear down vids on YouTube that can show you better than I can explain.

Should be covered under warranty but I know it's a pain to return.:(

Yeah - that appears to be my luck with the Solo's .... PITA too as it flew quite nicely right out of the box. Wired up with PP's, zip tied and turned it on and nothing. Guess next time I will not assume anything with these things. I feel like a test pilot - lol. Was planning to use this one to prove or disprove that my other NIB in fact has a RC to AC issue but now that i know this one will need to go back not sure it's worth 'testing' on this unit. In any event ... first flight was good - everything worked as it should out of the box which was a nice surprise.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150