A note on shipping notifications

Reaction score
If you are waiting for items ordered directly from 3DR they may show up without prior notification. With both deliveries I received from 3DR they sent me a shipping notification 2-3 days after the package had already been delivered to me from China.

3DR, you keep using this term "shipping notification." I do not think it means what you think it means.

I didn't receive any "tracking numbers" until I called to cancel my order and was told I couldn't because it had shipped...

Would be great if the gimbal just showed up...

If you are waiting for items ordered directly from 3DR they may show up without prior notification. With both deliveries I received from 3DR they sent me a shipping notification 2-3 days after the package had already been delivered to me from China.

3DR, you keep using this term "shipping notification." I do not think it means what you think it means.

Yea its been this way from the beginning. If you use the UPS mobile app you will know its shipping from China before 3DR in California knows its shipping. I think the tracking deal is a manual process for them and they are behind for sure.

Reactions: Del
Well if anybody here happens to recieve an unwanted gimbal I'm sure you already know it won't take much to get rid of it. I'll be happy to send you an instant refund plus a bit for your time and effort.

A guy can try right old buddy old pal.lol

Seriously though I'll buy one up since I'd rather not keep sitting on my hands until the seasons over. I'm sure mine should show just in time for cold, crumby, snowy weather and you'll be seeing a cold guy taking snowy videos I can assure you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150