A Good Day for Part 107

Reaction score
Well, I did it! I passed the Part 107 Knowledge Test today on my first try, with a score of 85%. Pretty stoked about the possibilities that lie ahead. I also have a new respect for droning now after learning the basics of airmanship. Highly recommend all to take the time to study, even if you have no commercial aspirations!

You inspire! Congratulations! Really, just so impressive and a great recommendation as well.

I called to set up my test today and they said yeah you can come in today, I said woah
I was expecting a couple weeks out
So went on line and started my application, going to schedule Wednesday or so

I called to set up my test today and they said yeah you can come in today, I said woah
I was expecting a couple weeks out
So went on line and started my application, going to schedule Wednesday or so

Sweet! Good luck! You will do just fine. Here is a small tip that helped me. I took a magnifying glass in so I could see the sectional charts better. With the poor lighting in the room, it made all the difference in the world. Some of the charts they used in the supplemental guide were just as blurry as in Remote Pilot 101. I made sure to ask the procter that it was ok and he was fine with it.

Reactions: pyrate and linsey
Well, I did it! I passed the Part 107 Knowledge Test today on my first try, with a score of 85%. Pretty stoked about the possibilities that lie ahead. I also have a new respect for droning now after learning the basics of airmanship. Highly recommend all to take the time to study, even if you have no commercial aspirations!
Great I take the manuel with me in the truck. Keeps me from having to rely on this bad memory may be my age. But am having one Hellava good time. even impressing my wife'
Jimmy

Reactions: linsey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea