3DR website Hacked???

Reaction score
Just went over to 3DR's website and I was getting a redirect to another website when selecting Software link, it opened within a new tab in FireFox. Anyone else?

Well I think its hacked, visited on my phone and the same thing happened....

Last edited:
You're right. Looks like their website has been hacked. It redirects to some ads when you click on the link.

Yes, Bizarre, I was there numerous times today and got the redirects and thinking it was my system, so I was looking in chrome to see what might have chanced. Problem solved, at least on my system, good call RW posting this.

3DR is aware of the issue, just gave them a call...answered in under a minute btw...

I can't really say it was hacked at this point. Could be a tracking software from their website coded wrong. Should I correct the title to this thread, maybe.

Part of the transition. They sold out to Parrot yesterday

:rolleyes:
That would be awesome, Parrot would gain a great product and provide great customer service! I'd be ecstatic! The Bebop flies like a toy so I'm not much of a fan, but the interactions I've had with Parrot support have been superb. I had another day of constant disconnects last Sunday. I've spent hours trying to fix this with 3DR they still have no solution, at wits end with 3DR support.

Just went over to 3DR's website and I was getting a redirect to another website when selecting Software link, it opened within a new tab in FireFox. Anyone else?

Well I think its hacked, visited on my phone and the same thing happened....

I let them know at 8:00am EST I thought it was hacked as two different PC were getting redirected to ad.fly downloads. They couldn't replicate but acknowledged the scroll down did not work for them either. They are on it as some pages are just dead w a logo.

Reactions: RichWest

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc