3dr Solo Smart Battery, anyone tried this site?

Reaction score
So googling away all day to see what sites give the best offers on the Battery for the Solo and seen this

LINK

Anyone else used this site?

Yep I got all my props and extra batteries from these when they were cheap use code
10OFF
That's 10 OFF and you get £10 off every order. I got my props for £2.99 a pair delivered so I placed 10 orders
:)

Awwww never mind it did. They must have pulled it when I did a shipping order. Lol

Ohhhhh yes if you need more than one item let's say 3 batteries place 3 orders. It's free delivery and they cover all the importation that way you will get £10 off each battery.

Happy buying.

Reactions: EwoKiE
No bother mate. I bought 5 batteries and 10 sets of props.
It worked out cheaper than buying 3 batteries over here.
Of course I used the 10OFF each time postie was going bonkers lol.

I got my batteries for £39 each delivered no importation charges. They took about a 3-5 days to arrive.
If you have any problems give them a call but make sure you call USA working hours as it's a USA company with a uk forwarding address.

They are very happy to help.
They even called me on my 4th order to make sure I was actually ordering and something hadn't gone wrong lol

Have fun

So ordered the battery when I posted above ....and all I get is this!
New_Bitmap_Image.jpg

So have now opened a Paypal Dispute as no reply via emails!

SCAM!!

Last edited:
Hold on mate.

Give them time.
Email them and they will reply in USA working hours.

The tracking resonse you are getting is because the order has not been collected by USPS yet and is still with the despatch department!

email Steve Kaye - Customer service [email protected] explain your order has not shipped and he will get it sorted for you.

Will try that email as I havent had any responses from 3 emails from them

Hi sorry for late reply, item was recieved 2 weeks later when posting the last post made and seems to be ok :)
After recieving the item have noticed that they have now put the price up

Seen this for anyone else that are looking for cheap batteries....
LINK

Currently a 404 error page. And Amazon just canceled my warehouse direct order for a battery..,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo