3DR Solo Gimbal for spare parts

Reaction score
Hello, I am selling the 3DR Solo Gimbal, it is working perfectly, onyl the video is not transmitting to mobile or tablet..
But the gimbal can be used for spare parts, or repaired.
Again, it is responding to controller, and its absolutely ok, with exception of the video..
Please offer your price..

Have a nice day Lybior

I don't need it. But I could have it repaired. $125.
how could you repair it ? i have the same problem and it seems to be the hdmi flexi cable. do you know where to buy a spare ? best regards

Are you sure you don't just have a bum hdmi cable? You can replace those.
when i unmount the gimbal and connect the gopro directly to solo hdmi cable the stream is working perfectly

when i unmount the gimbal and connect the gopro directly to solo hdmi cable the stream is working perfectly
Yup, that's why I am selling the gimbal, I have exactly same problem...

Why sell it? You couldn't have had it that long and I'm sure it's still covered by warranty? Have 3dr replace it? Did you break it or is it defective?

Why sell it? You couldn't have had it that long and I'm sure it's still covered by warranty? Have 3dr replace it? Did you break it or is it defective?
The video stopped working after little crash, when I wanted replace, 3DR support said it was my fault, so no warranty.. I disagree, but what can I do, right?

The video stopped working after little crash, when I wanted replace, 3DR support said it was my fault, so no warranty.. I disagree, but what can I do, right?
the problem is the hdm flexi cable. i`ve contacted a company that is producing flexi cables here in romania and i`ll have a price quote after the hollydays. maybe others are interested too.

The hdmi flexi cable inside gimbal? It's possible to repair it? I thought that only hdmi which can be replaced is inside SOLO itself..

here are some pictures of the flexi cable (ribbon cable) inside the gimbal. this is an atempt of repairng under a microscope but the copper lines are too thin to solder by hand.
20151126_110035.jpg 20151126_110040.jpg 20151126_110044.jpg

Same problem here, that micro ribbon cable inside the gimbal wore out and broke. I have seen several others that failed in the exact same spot. Was told by 3dr that it can't be repaired.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo