3DR Solo, Batteries, Propellers, Backpacks, others In Stock

Reaction score
Hey guys, just in case anyone was looking for a company that has the Solo and accessories in stock. I received an email from InnovativeUAS notifying us that my Solo and accessories had arrived. I contacted them to ask what else they have. Looks they have everything in stock except for the unicorn gimbals.

Here's a link to their website UAVs, Drones, & Multirotors from DJI, Yuneec, 3DR, & More

They carry 3DR, Yuneec, and DJI products. They also modified my remote for me and did a WIFI upgrade to the Solo. They also had the antennas in stock for the remote controls to extend range. It may void the warranty but I'm in it for the long haul.

I'll be getting the gimbal from them as well. When I spoke to one of the reps he told me they expect to receive them between mid to end of September, most likely end of September. Can't wait to get this puppy in the air!

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Nice sounds like a great company, I'll proly go at it myself but curious what was the price and turn around time for the wifi card upgrades?

Nice sounds like a great company, I'll proly go at it myself but curious what was the price and turn around time for the wifi card upgrades?

Yeah they really are, the guys there have been working on drones for over 4 years. I've bought all my drones from them, including the Yuneec and Phantom 3. They typically charge $149.00 to do the modification but they reduced it to $99.00 plus the wifi cards for $79.00. Turn around time was 3-4 business days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela