3dr Solo app for iOS

We've been getting that same song and dance from 3DR for too long. My Yahtzee app has updated three times in two weeks....3DR is probably saying that to placate everyone. Think long term, when iOS updates again we'll be back to square one. Make your transition to other platforms and be done with it.

I really think that we will get the fix.
Oh I firmly believe this will be resolved. Stay positive and patient for many of us. What the hey---gives me more time to plan my next several flights! Catching up backloged edits too. ✌

hello guys i received this info for 3dr.
Gio
(3DR)
Apr 18, 3:50 PM PDT
Hello, Javier.
Thank you for contacting 3DR Tech Support.
I'm really sorry to read you're having issues with your Solo app.
The 3DR Solo iOS app is currently experiencing a conflict with the iOS firmware version 10.3.1. We are actively working on a resolution and will have an update shortly.
We do apologize for the inconvenience; your patience and comprehension is truly appreciated
Best regards,
Gio Marin
3DR Technical Support

I updated my iPhone 6S and iPad 3 to iOS 10.3 and now the app crashes when it connects to Solo. I have removed the app and reinstalled it on both devices but no luck. Anyone having this problem? Thx
upload_2017-4-19_20-54-6.jpeg
-----------------------------------------------
3DR just posted this on FaceBook:

I updated my iPhone 6S and iPad 3 to iOS 10.3 and now the app crashes when it connects to Solo. I have removed the app and reinstalled it on both devices but no luck. Anyone having this problem? Thx
-----------------------------------

Hi!
3DR just posted this on FaceBook:
upload_2017-4-19_21-7-11.jpeg

Just downloaded the update.
Tried it at home as it is too late in EU and it is snowing. Fly button works, GoPro works (Live Video Feed showing).
After a quick review I noticed that 3DR have removed the profile login, resp. the flown minutes (that I was having troubles with).
I will try to fly my Solo as soon as the weather allows it and will keep you informed of the results.

3DR kept their promise, they are still supporting Solo no matter that they are out of consumer business.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc