3DR Solo Accessory Breakout Board by ProfiCNC

I would like to purchase 2 breakout boards for the solo. I live in Belgium does someone has 2 for me?

Does this by chance have the RC7 PWM? I believe that is only accessible by soldering to the header internally on the main board, but wanted to verify.

Hi,

Do you make international shipping to Brazil?

Thanks!

Still have any of these boards?

The boards sell out all the time, but we get batches in about every 2 weeks. at the moment there are still a few left in the next batch, but i would place an order to ensure you get one. If they are sold out, it takes about 7-14 days turnaround time from the time you place your order.

The boards sell out all the time, but we get batches in about every 2 weeks. at the moment there are still a few left in the next batch, but i would place an order to ensure you get one. If they are sold out, it takes about 7-14 days turnaround time from the time you place your order.
Just checking in on my order. I placed it Jan 26....

I am guessing since this usb connects to the IMX6 I don't suppose you can flash the PH2 through it huh?

I ordered 4 board the other day, but did not enter my name in the comments, does this still apply, and do you still deliver?

Are you still selling these boards?
Noticed you have not been on this forum for 10 weeks.
I hope you have email notifications turned on, I also hope everything is ok with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela