3DR Services Update

Version 1.4.3 release notes:
New Features
  • PR#309,#306,#307: Support for custom video stream providers, and camera mode switch.
  • PR#290: Addedtlogparser api.
  • PR#305: Added geotagging utility api.
  • PR#312: AddedReset ROImission item.
Updated Features
  • PR#317: Control API updates.
Bug Fixes
  • PR#294: Fixed sololink tlv message parsing.
  • PR#296: Fixed multiple issues reported by crashlytics.
  • PR#313: Fixed battery display for PX4 powered vehicles.

Reactions: Ed Beck
I don't see the update... Is this for the Solo or the app? If it's for the app is it for IOS? My Solo and controller are 1.2.0, my iOS app looks to be 1.1

geotagging.....
possibly has to do with the upcoming drone registration
I don't see the update... Is this for the Solo or the app? If it's for the app is it for IOS? My Solo and controller are 1.2.0, my iOS app looks to be 1.1
This update is only to 3DR services which is a app that only exist on the Google play Market on the Android platform, it's not an update to the Solo or the Solo app.

Does this mean there will be no update for the iPhone 6 users to update the go pro functions?

Does this mean there will be no update for the iPhone 6 users to update the go pro functions?
No not at all, the Gopro function update well be a Solo firmware update, probably well roll out with a Solo app update.

That's great! I just spent the last couple of hours researching half a dozen ways to geotag GP images on the solo. I'll have to check out the update..

That's great! I just spent the last couple of hours researching half a dozen ways to geotag GP images on the solo. I'll have to check out the update..
Please let me know how the new function works if you'd be so kind I'm very curious to know I don't normally use Tower to fly.

This did fix the loss of Gimbal tilt control when using Tower with the Solo App.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig