3dr pixhawk crash

Reaction score
looking for help in reading my 3dr pixhawk logs right after a crash. emailed to 3dr customer service but no help after 3 weeks so far.

thanks

Ouch email logs to yourself and post em here folks will figure em out for ya. Was it a solo with the pix 2 in it or an origional pix.

I see file in my documents but when I try to attch to forum post it is not visible or avilable to attch to post. What am I missing. I can open it and view bin file contents

trying to upload pixhawk bin file but when I attempt to attach file and post, file is not visible in my documents. when not signed in to 3dr pilots I can view bin file and email to myself. can anyone help my dumb ---.

Bin files..means they are large and most likely from the original pIxhawk. Will have to Upload to a file share service then post the link here.

Bin files..means they are large and most likely from the original pIxhawk. Will have to Upload to a file share service then post the link here.

Thanks for reply. Just posted files. Hopefully some one can help. Was flying perfect, applied full throttle straight up and it looks like I got caught up in prop wash. Ant help would be appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snarus