3DR Out of Stock for Solo and Gimbal

UPDATE!!!

3DR answered quiet quickly!

"I do apologize for all this trouble, I was able to get you a new Gimbal so we can ship your replacement order tomorrow morning (our time).
Once the order ships, you will receive an email with the tracking number.
In the meantime, please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. Enjoy the rest of your day : )"

Now... does this depend on my latest "strong" mail?
I do not think so, probably Gimballs have arrived in stock and 3DR is fulfilling the RMAs...
Great news... for me anyway!!!

I got my RMA replacement Gimbal the other day after about a month and a half. I had spare solo(s) so the wait wasn't too bad. With the deals that have been seen like the 499 Best Buy labor day sale (and others), everyone has been getting opportunities to get some 'spare' stock. At that price too hard to pass up for what you get. I'll be the first to admit I've got too many, considering they all fly, update, and function without fault also speaks a lot for the quality. I also believe there will be continued support from places like Current UAS drones (Current UAS - UAV Repair Services).

Just an update, this morning I looked in my email and saw a new one from 3DR. It seems as though they may actually be shipping out my new Solo and gimbal. I have a tracking number for Fedex, however it only says label has been printed. Something similar to this happened when I ordered the GPS shield, I got an email for tracking but they never actually shipped the item. Lets hope that this is not the case on this order. I will keep you updated on what I find.

My guess is this was just a gap moving service over to current. That kind of move takes a while

I think they had better get someone to start talking very clearly and professionally about the miss-leading information about 3DR solo that appears to be in abundance about various aspects. All that they need to do is to provide this in a document on the website to smooth things over. Obscurity of information is NOT what anyone wants to see or hear. In fact this should not be a conversation at all. -- FIN --

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela