3DR has just released an update to the Solo app...

Reaction score
3DR has just released an update to the Solo app on iOS and Android that adds a new GoPro Burst camera mode as well as improved FollowMe functionality. This continues a monthly feature/performance update schedule that is adding a ton of new funtionality. Next month's software update will dramatically improve GPS performance and reduce lock time, along with adding the much requested "boat mode" (launch from a moving boat).

New Solo update adds Burst Mode, improved FollowMe. Plus release of DroneKit Python 2.0!

How can I contact 3-DR??
My HDL my piece that goes on the gimbal that's attached to the board just came off and it won't stay back on the board it has four little prongs but when you press it on there it just won't stay I've got it in its package of only had it for two weeks I've never had a problem with my drone can I just send the gimbal back only?

I am guessing they mean the HDMI connector on the gimbal board, it has been known to fail

I am guessing they mean the HDMI connector on the gimbal board, it has been known to fail
It's the connector on the board for the HDMI I wasn't getting the camera feed so I unscrew the gimbal and I noticed they steal my thing was plugged into the cable but not connected to the board and I tried to push it back on there and it wouldn't stay on there I just don't think it was made that well and I'm not talking about the gimbal that it came with I'm talking about The motorized nice gimbal it's brand-new

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc