3DR Extended Battery for Solo Transmitter $14.95 shipped

Bought one thank you for the link thought this product had been hoarded by members here for good!

I highly recommend this battery. You will be surprised at how long you can go between charges on the controller. I just ordered two more so that each of my transmitters have this battery.

Last edited:
son of a ******, i just bought the battery last week for $29.95.......WTF

nice. ordered one up.
Each time I've come to this site today, I've ended up spending money.
First the nib att unlocked tablet for $61 and now the extended battery and a pair of solo legs from BH

nice. ordered one up.
Each time I've come to this site today, I've ended up spending money.
First the nib att unlocked tablet for $61 and now the extended battery and a pair of solo legs from BH
But its fun getting great deals!

Got 2 too.....then I saw the spare motor pods, and some other parts and ended up spending way more than $14.95. Still, if I fly my solo into a tree or the ground, it will be good to have some spare parts. :) I figure they will get more scarce and more expensive as time goes by.

Reactions: cryhavoc38
Got 2 too.....then I saw the spare motor pods, and some other parts and ended up spending way more than $14.95. Still, if I fly my solo into a tree or the ground, it will be good to have some spare parts. :) I figure they will get more scarce and more expensive as time goes by.

Definitely.
I have a spare Solo, but it was a nice find getting the pair of legs from BH for $4.95

I've found refurbished solos sealed in the box from ebay for $139 free shipping and you get a complete solo, body, pixhawk, fc, 4 motor pods, legs, wifi card, gps, and static mount. can't beat that for spare parts. I figured I'd save the body and motor pods as spares and use the rest for a diy fpv racing drone with solo capability.

I bought 2 for my solos and flew one today 2 batteries and the power on the trans didn't move. Great price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea