3D Printed Parts for Solo

Any ideas yet as to a price?
So I live in Canada and all you need to do is go on Thingiverse.com and look for the parts you want printed for the 3DR solo (search)... for example Original GPS (A or B) isolation plate : 3DR Solo GPS cover by Tunames
Then select "Order this Printed" , then select 3DHUBS to select someone local to you to have it printed. Saves a ton of money , you get it quickly, and you support someone local. I have done this for various Solo parts and all work great.

Hope this helps you save some $$$$

So I live in Canada and all you need to do is go on Thingiverse.com and look for the parts you want printed for the 3DR solo (search)... for example Original GPS (A or B) isolation plate : 3DR Solo GPS cover by Tunames
Then select "Order this Printed" , then select 3DHUBS to select someone local to you to have it printed. Saves a ton of money , you get it quickly, and you support someone local. I have done this for various Solo parts and all work great.

Hope this helps you save some $$$$

Yep me too. I've had a few bits printed for me as you say.

One was the lanyard connector that keeps the controller balanced.

Cost me about £7 I think delivered
Worth every penny. Use it every time I pick up the controller. Straight onto my full harness.

The misses says it gets in the way but hey ho try anything once. Lol

Reactions: Maddog
Thank you very much. I'll definitely give this a shot.

Try it on your PC. I was having a similar problem on my phone. The site may not be optimized for phones and tablets.

If you live in the US it maybe a worthwhile purchase, but if you live in Canada, the shipping cost is ridiculous. I went to order the Gimbal stabilizer with balance weights ($25 US), the shipping cost for a few pieces of plastic was going to cost me an additional $26 US for shipping for s total $51 US, I don't think so!!!!
http://planetime.us/?product_cat=printed-parts Here you go

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc